Statistic

Un produs Blogger.

Translate

joi, 17 octombrie 2013

Zombies Ate My Friends Hack[IOS][ANDROID]

Zombies Ate My Friends Hack v2.66 working with Android and iOS is a best and fastest program to hack game Zombies Ate My Friends. Program generate unlimited Gold, Cash, XP and Energy.

Zombies Ate My Friends Hack NEW
Zombies Ate My Friends Hack Details:
  • Version: v2.66
  • Operating Systems: Linux / Mac / Win98 / Me / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
  • Anti-Ban Protection: Yes
  • Undetectable Script: Yes
  • Jailbreak or root is not required
  • Automatic updates
  • Available for all Android and iOS devices
Zombies Ate My Friends Hack Features:
  • Gold generator
  • Cash generator
  • XP generator
  • Energy generator
How To Use Zombies Ate My Friends Hack:
  1. Connect Your device with iOS or Android to computer via USB. (Zombies Ate My Friends must be installed and running)
  2. Launch Zombies Ate My Friends Hack v2.66
  3. Click “Auto-Detect Device via USB” to check connection with Your device
  4. When device and game is detected You can change values in “Generator Settings”
  5. Click “Start Generate” and wait…

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 06:22
Kategori:

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About